On this week’s episode, Apolonia is joined by Brandon Schroeder, an electrician with over 20 years of experience. August 24, 2011 was just another day on the job – until Brandon experienced an arc flash explosion that should’ve killed him. Brandon’s mission is to tell the story of that survival and the sheer grit behind his recovery so others can learn from his mistakes.
Together we dive into Brandon’s life changing workplace accident, the mistakes that led to it and how that accident has led into his career as a safety professional and speaker.
Connect with Brandon:
* Website: https://believeinsafety.com/
* Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “The True Safety Podcast with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Spotify.
* Stitcher: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Stitcher.
* Podfollow: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-PodFollow.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.
Electrician, Believer in Safety
Brandon is an electrician with over 20 years of experience. One regular day on the job, until Brandon experienced an arc flash explosion that should’ve killed him. Now, his mission is to tell the story of that survival and the sheer grit behind his recovery so others can learn from his mistakes.