In this week’s episode, Apolonia is joined by a very special guest, Lisa Hallsworth. Lisa is the CEO and Chief Vision Officer at Rillea Technologies and was named one of the top women in safety in 2021. At Rillea Technologies, Lisa pursues her vision of enabling people and the planet to prosper by enjoying the benefits of chemicals while avoiding harm to workers and the environment.
Together, Apolonia and Lisa discuss chemical safety and why chemicals need to be monitored and regulated, as well as company cultures and the importance of physical and psychological safety for all employees.
Learn more about Lisa and Rillea Technologies: https://rilleatechnologies.com/rilleas-team/
Connect with Lisa on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisahallsworth/
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “The True Safety Podcast with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world-class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Spotify.
* Stitcher: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Stitcher.
* Podfollow: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-PodFollow.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.