This week on the True Safety Podcast, Gary Bonnett, a safety professional at Safety Culture with over 20 years of experience, joins Apolonia for a great conversation on:
* Gary’s journey into the safety industry
* Why people go into safety
* Building trust and understanding in the workplace
* Safety Culture and what it offers
* What safety looks like for Gary today
Thanks so much to Gary Bonnett for being a guest!
Connect with Gary on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gary-bonnett-4901818/
Apolonia Rockwell is the Founder and CEO of True Safety Services and True Safety University.
Learn more about “The True Safety Podcast with Apolonia Rockwell”: https://www.truesafetyservices.com/podcast.
Subscribe to Apolonia Rockwell’s YouTube channel (where we also post her podcasts): http://bit.ly/subscribe-Apolonia-Rockwell-YouTube.
True Safety Services is Colorado’s #1 provider in safety training and safety management services. Learn more about True Safety Services: https://www.truesafetyservices.com.
True Safety University is a world class virtual training platform for individuals and companies: https://www.truesafetyuniversity.com.
Connect with True Safety Services:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/truesafetyservices.
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/truesafetyservices.
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/true_safety.
Subscribe to the podcast:
* Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Apple-Podcasts.
* Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Google-Podcasts.
* Spotify: http://bit.ly/True-Safety-Spotify.
This episode was produced by Story On Media & Marketing: https://www.successwithstories.com.