Are you confident with your budgeting techniques or do you always find yourself asking: “Where did I put my money, why am I always short?” Budgeting can be a challenge, especially when it comes to looking for a system that works for you. In...
Are you confident with your budgeting techniques or do you always find yourself asking: “Where did I put my money, why am I always short?”
Budgeting can be a challenge, especially when it comes to looking for a system that works for you. In today’s episode, Curtis welcomes Ryan Clark, and together, they talk about a unique approach when it comes to keeping and maintaining a budget: Qube Money. Ryan shares how he manages money. He also reiterates why you need to create a plan, not only for budgeting but also in your business and with your family.
Curtis’s motto is that what you learn today and how you position yourself will determine your future financial well-being 5, 10, 20 years from today. To learn more about how to manage your wealth in a practical way, visit www.practicalwealthadvisors.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Email Curtis for a free report - email@example.com
- Call his office - 610-622-3121
- Connect with Ryan Clark
- The Order of Wealth
Special Listener Gift
- Schedule a 15-Minute Call with Curtis
- Free Ebook Financial Planning Has Failed
- Introducing Ryan Clark. - 0:09
- There are a lot of great tools out there, but what’s missing?
- The guide or expert knows how to use it and to start scaling. - 1:46
- The passion for helping people achieve their purpose and help them reach their intentionality and growth mindset so that they can be more of who they want to be with money. - 3:21
- How does he manage his finances in the electronic world? - 5:43
- How Qube Money created a system mixing cash envelopes and technology. - 8:57
- The reason why budgeting for couples fails. - 12:32
- Once you start with budgeting, your life will change: But remember, you have to make savings a priority. - 16:40
- How Qube works. - 19:49
- Introducing budgeting and money-related topics to kids. - 23:56
- Exploring: More information about Ryan’s book. - 27:40
- Believe in the transactional power of cash: Having cash available to do stuff, to invest in things that you know and understand is so much more valuable than the 5 to 8% that you’re making in the market. - 31:09
- What makes Qube unique? - 34:41
- How to start using Qube in your business? - 37:51
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.