Watch on YouTube.
Thumbnail art is by @wrenby_m!
@wrenby_m is be coming back to the podcast and talking about the first book of their graphic novel, "The House on Caple Hill" - The Book of Khet.
We'll be covering the following questions and more:
- What are the themes of "The House on Caple Hill"?
- What role does magic play in this series?
- Who are Josephine and Claude?
- What role does Egyptian and Welsh mythology play in this series?
- Summarize the major plot points in a few sentences and without major spoilers
- What role does this book play in your story as a whole?
- How was it like to write "The Book of Khet"'s outline? What was the hardest and easiest part about writing this book?--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/fortunus-games/message