Dan Mallin is a force in technology-based entrepreneurship, creating transformative tools that serve the needs of Fortune 1000s and the agencies that serve them. Working with business partner Scott Litman, he’s repeatedly broken new ground in the digital marketing services space. Together, the two have grown and sold four businesses and built forward-thinking ad tech platforms that are still in use day-to-day by some of the world’s largest brands, agencies and media firms. Today, Dan is the Co-founder of Equals 3, where he and his team created Lucy, the AI-powered knowledge management platform. Since launching in May 2016, Lucy was awarded the 2016 IBM Watson Innovative Partner Award, earned DMA’s Innovation Award, called the AdTech product to watch in 2017 by Advertising Age and was one of only four AI solutions on Gartner’s 2017 Cool Vendor List.
· Ernst & Young's Entrepreneur of the Year
· University of Minnesota Outstanding Achievement
· The Business Journal's Titans of Technology
· Twin Cities Business 200 Minnesotans You Should Know
· The Business Journal's 40 Under 40
· University of Minnesota Alumni Service Award
· Minnesota Business Magazine’s Real Power 50
Great episode with Dan, the second Dan who's a CEO published this month but we did have Scarlett with us too just to keep us company. Enjoy !