In this episode we cover:
Dominion was designed by Donald X. Vaccarino and published in 2008. It is the pioneer of the deck-building genre and is considered a modern classic game. Currently ranked #97 overall on BoardGameGeek.
In this episode, Daniel and I explore the classic game of Dominion..here are some highlights:
- Daniel Wahlen shares his experience and insights with Dominion.
- We touch on why this is such a classic design.
- Why you should play this game.
- We dive into and discuss some general strategies and tips.
- You can find Dominion on BoardGameGeek.
- We talk about the expansive Dominion Wiki Page
Here is a list of resources Daniel Recommends in this episode:
- Premium card sleeves from Mayday
- GameGenic sleeves
- Card storage solution
- The Broken Token storage solutions
- Here is an idea for a DIY card storage solution
- Organize your cards with this Dominion Tab Generator
note: These are personal preferences and I would recommend you also check out different options that suit your budget, tastes, etc.
--> You can connect with Daniel Wahlen on Instagram @thegametable and BoardGameGeek
Thanks for tuning into this episode!
You can also check out my website --> www.forestgamecopodcast.com
Be sure to subscribe to the show so you won't miss future episodes!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/forestgameco)