S A U N A I E Presents Unspoken Social Rules
q u o t e s: The Best Decision You'll Ever Make is to Become The Best Version of Yourself
2nd: Let Yourself Walk Away From People & Situations that Don't Feel Right, So You Have Time & Space For Those That Do.
S e g m e n t s: Unspoken Social Rules
1. Don't Call Someone More Than Twice Continuously
2. If you borrow money from someone, Return it, even before they ask for it.
3. When Someone Treats You to Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, Don't Buy The Most Expensive Dish on the Menu.
4. Always Open The Door for the Person Coming Behind You.
5. Be Nice & Kind to Waiters, Cleaners, Helpers, Drivers, or Anyone Offering You a Service & Treat Them with the same Respect You'd Give a Manager or a CEO
6. If you take an Uber, Lyft, or Taxi with a Friend, & He/She pays now, You Pay Next Time.
7. Respect Different Opinions
8. Never interrupt People Talking
9 .Say "Thank You" when someone is Helping You.
10. Don't Break Your Promises, or Don't Make 1 if you aren't sure you can keep it.
11. When someone tells you a Secret, Take it with you to your Grave, even if you wake up as enemies the next Morning.
12. Don't Set a Time without Being Punctual Yourself.
13. Never Talk About Your Riches the Midst of the Poor.
H o u s e k e e p i n g
Share. Subscribe. Review
We're on Youtube
o u t r o: All Mistakes I Ever Made in My Life Were When I Wanted To Say No, & Said Yes--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/saunaie/support