With us today is Mike Zlotnik. Mike is known in real estate circles as “Big Mike” due to his stature, but more importantly, he is known for his personal integrity and for having a keen understanding of the financial aspects of successful real estate investing.
Mike has a depth of expert knowledge in the Pandemic created investment opportunities in real estate; what’s “hot” and what’s “cold” and where things are trending now. Show notes at REIMastermind.net
Big Mike Zlotnik is currently CEO of TF Management Group LLC, Mike has been a real estate fund manager since 2009. Mike is a retired software executive who began investing in real estate in 2000.
Today Mike manages a variety of funds, including the Tempo Growth Fund LLC and the Tempo Opportunity Fund LLC.
Mike is known in real estate circles as “Big Mike” due to his stature, but more importantly, he is known for his personal integrity and for having a keen understanding of the financial aspects of successful real estate investing.
Notably, Mike is a former political refugee from the USSR who is now an American citizen and a patriot. He lives in Brooklyn, NY, with his wife and four children.
Mike holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from Binghamton University. Mike is a member of multiple real estate and investor mastermind groups such as Collective Genius, Freedom Founders, Venture Alliance, CA Investors (Private). Mike is the author of the book called: “How to choose a smart Real Estate Investment Fund”, available on Amazon.com. He also has a Podcast “Big Mike Fund” that can be found at BigMikeFund.com or on iTunes.
We chat about:
- Investment Opportunities Amid the COVID-19 Crisis: Conversion of Hotels to Affordable Multifamily
- Adding Value to Real Estate Investments to Maximize Risk-adjusted ROI
- Staying Ahead of the Curve: A Look Into the Future of the Real Estate Investment Market
- Building a Diversified Portfolio for Growth in the Post COVID World
- Effective Strategies for Raising Private Funds
- The Secret to Locating and Investing in The Best Real Estate Funds
- Top 10 Questions to Ask Before Investing Into Any Fund or Syndication
Connect with Big Mike Zlotnik!
As you can already tell we have made some changes and a few more are on the way. If you are interested in what we have planned, head over to
LIKE • SHARE • JOIN • REVIEW
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
"You can invest 10,000 hours and become an expert or learn from those who have already made that investment." - Jack