Holy crap, my friends, can you fricking believe that we've come upon the year anniversary of pandemic life? When everything started to shut down, and we all felt this sense of uncertainty, we had no idea what the months following would bring. But here we are, a newer, resilient, and more powerful version of ourselves. Today I wanted to share the incredible lessons and takeaways that my clients and I have learned as we navigated through this bizarre time.
In Today’s Episode we’ll be Learning About:
· LETTING GO: We had to learn on the next level how to let go of control. Seeing that life can change overnight and allowing yourself to roll with the punches and not try to plan every second of every day.
· SHEDDING LIGHT: What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Although this year has challenged us in ways we never thought possible; We've become stronger.
· MINDFUL: Becoming more mindful and present has helped me move from more gratitude for everything I have (not what I don't have) Moved from lack to appreciation
· PROCESSING: Big lesson I've learned on the next level was properly processing and feeling my emotions. When a feeling comes up, gain awareness, accept, and move through life challenges.
· COMMUNITY: How much closer we've become to one another, leaned in on friends for support, and have our neighbor's backs.
About the Host:
Melanie is uberly passionate about all things mindset, nutrition, and wellness. She's been deep diving into the wellness industry for over six years. She's learned to master her craft while working with others to get to the root cause of what's holding them back from their goals and bigger vision.
Melanie currently lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband, Oliver, and her son, Elliott. She enjoys being in nature, taking care of her house plants, reading, and snuggles with her boys.
Find Plant Ahead on Social Media:
Free Guide to Meal Prepping + Being More Mindful: www.plantahead.co/freebies
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to my podcast, it truly means the world to me! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher. You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app.
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review
Ratings and reviews from my lovely listeners are extremely valuable to me and greatly appreciated. They help my podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes my show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest loving review on Apple Podcasts.
Here are some great episodes to start with.