Typeform is one of the world's best-known and most popular tools for creating online forms and surveys.
Armed with $135 million in Series C financing, the Barcelona-based company is aggressively expanding its marketing activities to drive brand awareness and cement its industry leadership.
In this episode of Marketing Spark, Typeform CMO Karrie Sanderson talks about:
- How Typeform works to ensure that its positioning and messaging stay fresh, relevant, and current
- How to deal with the realities of the Dark Web and Dark Social given a lot of activities can't be quantified.
- How it conducts market research to identify new competitors and challengers.
- How Typeform plans to better leverage LinkedIn.
- Her biggest accomplishments over the past year and plans to make more people and businesses aware of Typeform.