Some people love winter. But some people dread it because their energy goes into hibernation. This podcast is for those who need extra support handling the dark season of shorter, cooler days.
In this episode you’ll learn suggestions for:
- Nurturing your body and health during the short, chilly days of winter
- Nurturing your mind and soul when you’re feeling low
- Adjusting your routine to the seasons
- NIMH’s Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) resource sheet (National Institute of Mental Health)
- “How Wintertime Affects Our Eating Habits” from EverydayHealth.com
- “Winter Weariness a Sure Sign It’s JanuFeb” from NPR, Jan. 23, 2008
Join the Less Stress, More Fun community on Facebook!
Get Lisa's "3 Ways to Reduce Stress TODAY" video + PDF.
Visit Lisa online! Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
© 2021 Lisa Schwaller