Good or bad. Positive or negative. Happy or sad. Safe or risky. Our brains are on a quest for certainty. However, “his or that” thinking can block creativity and increase stress. Let’s talk about what to do about it!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why the mind prefers “this or that” thinking
- Unexpected ways this can show up in your life
- How introducing “and” and “what if” can open up your creativity and reduce your stress
- “We finally know why the brain uses so much energy,” Livescience.com (Dec 2021)
- “The old man lost his horse…” parable (Wikipedia)
Join the Less Stress, More Fun podcast community on Facebook!
Get Lisa's "3 Ways to Reduce Stress TODAY" video + PDF.
Visit Lisa online! Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
© 2022 Lisa Schwaller