A few weeks ago, I became reacquainted with a childhood favorite artist. As I explored his works again, I was curious about the man and the habits behind such a prolific career.
This week, I’ll be sharing my observations about the artist Richard Scarry and the worlds he created.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How the world of Richard Scarry came onto my radar in 2022
- What I notice about the work of Richard Scarry
- What I learned from getting to know the author
- “How Americans feel about the satisfactions and stresses of modern life” (Pew Research Center, Feb 2020)
- “Why you feel busy all the time (when you’re actually not)” (BBC, Sept 2016)
- “Lowly Worm Is Back! Richard Scarry Jr. Brings Dad's Manuscript To Life” (NPR Weekend Edition, Aug 2014)
- Richard Scarry’s official web site
- “Four Thousand Weeks: Time Management for Mortals” (book, Oliver Burkeman)
Join the Less Stress, More Fun podcast community on Facebook!
Get Lisa's "3 Ways to Reduce Stress TODAY" video + PDF.
Visit Lisa online! Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
© 2022 Lisa Schwaller