My inner life has evolved from having a mean inner critic to having a calm, fair judge.
This technique has stopped ruminating and otherwise “wasteful” thinking in its tracks, and today I bring it to you!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How having an inner judge can be a wonderful way to use your eager-to-please mind
- How to raise OBJECTIONS, your honor
- Suggestions for when to SUSTAIN your objections
- Suggestions for when to OVERRULE your objections
- “Visuals increase attention; now science explains why” (Science Daily, Dec 2021)
- “Our eyes and brain work together to create a ‘pipeline’ of meaning” (Science Daily, Sept 2021)
- “Many People Have a Vivid ‘Mind’s Eye,’ While Others Have None at All” (New York Times, June 2021)
Join the Less Stress, More Fun podcast community on Facebook!
Get Lisa's "3 Ways to Reduce Stress TODAY" video + PDF.
Visit Lisa online! Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
© 2022 Lisa Schwaller