One of my greatest joys as a coach is helping people redefine their relationship to time, which is a wonderful way to improve your relationship with yourself.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Commonly held assumptions about time
- Suggestions for seeing your own thoughts and beliefs about time
- Ways to appreciate time the “less stress, more fun” way
- “The Tail End” (Wait But Why, Dec 2015)
- “Time is NOT money. Time is time. Money is money.” (Pocket of Money, April 2021)
- “Learn the Many Ways Cultures Around the World Measure Time” (Nerdist, Oct 2020)
- “What we get wrong about time” (BBC, Dec 2019)
- “How Different Cultures Understand Time” (Business Insider, June 2014)
- “Why Time isn't Money” (Psychology Today, July 2010)
- “Time (Clock of the Heart)” by Culture Club (official video on YouTube)
Join the Less Stress, More Fun podcast community on Facebook!
Get Lisa's "3 Ways to Reduce Stress TODAY" video + PDF.
Visit Lisa online! Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
© 2022 Lisa Schwaller