Is “busy” a status symbol in your social circles? Today, Coach Lisa talks about how “busy” is not actually a real thing. In fact, “busy” is in the eye of the beholder.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What modern writers have to say about “busy culture”
- Ways to think about “being busy”
- Tips for making decisions about how you want to think about “busy” as you are living your very limited, one-time only human life
- “Is ‘Busy Culture’ Making A Comeback?” (Forbes, Oct 2021)
- “How to Defeat Busy Culture” (Harvard Business Review, Sept 2020)
- “‘Ugh, I’m So Busy’: A Status Symbol for Our Time” (The Atlantic, Mar 2017)
- “This is what you really mean when you say ‘I’m busy’ (BBC, Feb 2017)
- “When People Ask How You Are, Stop Saying 'Busy'” (Inc.)
Join the Less Stress, More Fun podcast community on Facebook!
Get Lisa's "3 Ways to Reduce Stress TODAY" video + PDF.
Visit Lisa online! Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
© 2022 Lisa Schwaller