What do you want to build in your life? Get curious if the answer changes when you consider a time horizon of 25 years compared to 25 days.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How playing the long game can help you navigate every day stress
- Suggestions for developing a realistic yet powerful relationship with your Future Self
- Dan Sullivan’s 25 year plan, “Use a 25-year time frame to accomplish more without the stress” (YouTube)
- “Why Triggering Emotions Won’t Lead to Lasting Behavior Change” (Behavioral Scientist, May 2020)
- “How to Change Behavior for Good” (Psychology Today, April 2020)
Join the Less Stress, More Fun podcast community on Facebook!
Get Lisa's "3 Ways to Reduce Stress TODAY" video + PDF.
Visit Lisa online! Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
© 2022 Lisa Schwaller