Improv and coaching are complementary skill sets. Powerful change can happen in your life when you see external circumstances and your internal ones - like your thoughts and feelings - as something to play with rather than something to be conquered and molded.
Would you like to hear how improv can teach you to play more? Yes, please!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Basic tenets of improv
- How practicing improv can help you alleviate stress and have more fun
- Website for the book “Improv Wisdom” by Patricia Ryan Madsen
- “New Study on Improvisation and Stress Reduction” (Psychology Today, Aug 2020)
- “Why uncertainty stresses us out so much — and how improv can help” (Speechless, Inc, Apr 2020)
- “So Funny, It Doesn't Hurt” (The Atlantic, Sept 2015)
- “Iambic Pentameter Explained” (YouTube video by Dr. Aidan)
Join the Less Stress, More Fun podcast community on Facebook!
Get Lisa's "3 Ways to Reduce Stress TODAY" video + PDF.
Visit Lisa online! Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
© 2022 Lisa Schwaller