My guest on today’s Podcast is Miriam Cross, Technology and Fintech writer for American Banker.
In this jam-packed episode, Miriam answers the following questions;
1. Your path to becoming a writer at American Banker, how did you get there at such a prestigious Brand?
2. How many articles do you have to write in a month? Or better yet, what’s the most you have written?
3. Do you have a technical Background? What made you interested in Technology and Finance?
4. You interview some of the Top Technology Executives and I’m sure you have had some interesting trends. What are 3 trends that you see in Banking now in the post COVID environment?
5. From those trends what excites you the most in your personal Banking?
6. What is an area that you feel Banks and Credit Unions need to focus on more for the 2 or 3 years?
7. I won’t ask you where you Bank, but what is something that keeps you at your current Bank or Credit Union?
8. What advice would you give to Bankers looking to innovate?
Miriam also shares one fun fact about herself that we didn't know.
About Miriam, Miriam Cross is a Washington-based reporter covering bank technology and fintech at American Banker. Previously, she was an associate editor at Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine. About American Banker American Banker is the essential resource for senior executives in banking and financial services, keeping its users updated on vital developments and focusing sharply on their most important concerns — innovation, transformation, and disruption; technology, regulation, and reform. Financial industry professionals turn to American Banker, every day and throughout the day, to stay maximally informed — drilling down on complex issues, keeping up with breaking news, and downloading research and data. Paid subscribers and registered visitors engage deeply with an authoritative community of analysts, practitioners, and innovators through opinion content, research panels, social media, and live events.
WebMobileFusion's 90-Day Growth Accelerator (http://www.webmobilefusion.com)
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/webmobilefusion/message