Is the economy rigged against you? Yes it is.
Recreational mathematician and programmer Noah Healy is working on upgrading capitalism for the computer age.
He is a mathematician with expertise in computational math and algorithms. He spends his time working to upgrade the operating methods of the global economy.
Support the show
- Entered the University of Virginia as a high school junior.
- Last person admitted to University of Virginia’s nuclear engineering program. Completed BS Engineering Science, Nuclear Engineering.
- 17 years of experience in systems development, 35 years in mathematics.
- Discovered method to price transaction costs.
- You can find out more info at coordisc.com