E40 - Sean Genovese - Find Something To Say Yes To, Stop Being a Status Quo Dad, Parenting and ADHD Kids
In this episode we look at:
- Being a Dad with an ADHD Child - how Sean and his wife removed the overwhelm and made big things easier for their daughter
- We challenge Dad's to find something to say yes to - like an off the cuff request for ice cream
- We challenge the Status-Quo Dad's to step outside of the minimum requirements
- We talk Distracted Driving - Sean's co-hosted podcast
- We encourage you as a Dad to understand further your legacy
Our Guest - Sean shares this on his website
I love helping people and I love telling stories (it’s why I started teaching). In my weekly newsletter, I share wit and wisdom that brings value to your life. Whether you run a household or a Fortune 500 company, my unique perspectives on life and problem solving will help you do business better. Often a new perspective is all you need to see the path from a problem to a solution.
Clarity of Thought
I hate seeing teams invest time, money, and effort in solving the wrong problem. I’ve seen it a lot over the course of my career and I’ve gotten good at quickly identifying the real problem to be solved. It’s an issue I’m so passionate about, I am willing to spend 30 minutes with you for free to identify the real problem to be solved for you or your team. No catch. No strings. Just clarity of thought—for free.
Strategy and planning are only useful if your team can deliver results. Once the real problem to be solved is identified, I know the secret to making success the likely outcome so your team can deliver desired results. If options one and two still have you stuck, let’s figure out how we can work together to help your team do business better.