The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Joe Davis, VP North America eCommerce at The Coca-Cola Company, the world's most iconic brand and manufacturer of beverages loved by generations.
Follow Joe Davis on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joe-davis-coca-cola/
Follow Coca-Cola on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-coca-cola-company/
Follow Coca-Cola online at: https://www.coca-colacompany.com/
Joe answers these questions:
1) The pandemic has transformed the way Americans of all ages and incomes conduct grocery shopping. What are the key capabilities that you are seeking to enable the Coca-Cola system with why do you see these capabilities to be so essential to driving success?
2) What do you see as the most important needs that your retail partners are looking for Coca-Cola to bring to their digital customer engagement strategies?
3) How does your team remain focused on building sustainable capabilities that matter? 4) You’re likely presented with a myriad of solution options that, to a degree, evaluate with long-term skepticism.
4) Retail media is a growing channel in activating across the customer journey. Is funding a trade function, a brand function or a mixture? How do you judiciously allocate your investments to deliver measurable ROI in search for the organization?
5) What are the content levers you optimize that enable Coca-Cola products to appear at the top of organic search results?
6) How does your team play in ensuring that supply chain demands for eCommerce across the system are fully optimized for success?
7) Coca-Cola has a substantial position in foodservice channel. What are the demands for eCommerce capabilities in foodservice and how does your team support those demands?
8) What are the 2 or 3 trends in omnichannel consumer grocery shopping that have you thinking about where Coca-Cola needs to be delivering capabilities to win with your consumers in the immediate and near term future?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://fmcgguys.com
CPG Guys on Instagram: https://instagram.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cpgguys
Please follow the Network of Executive Women at http://newonline.org/cpgguys
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.