"ATSNJ in 60: 2022 Edition"
We are back! For the 3rd year in a row, The cATalyzing Podcast is bringing you a recap episode of the key takeaways from the 2022 Athletic Trainers' Society of New Jersey annual symposium. This year's lineup was fantastic, with a solid mix of clinical, administrative, and lessons.
- NIL Rules Change: How it Affects Athletic Trainers - John Gallucci, Jr, MS, ATC, PT, DPT (President and CEO, JAG-One Physical Therapy)
- Recognition, Assessment, & Management of Long COVID - Daria Oller, PT, DPT, ATC (Physical Therapist and Certified Athletic Trainer, Pro-Activity)
- Interprofessional Collaboration in the Orthopedic Setting - Marc Mortellaro, PhD, ATC, OPA-C, OA-C (Certified Athletic Trainer, Columbia Orthopedics) & Christopher Cordero, MHA (Division Manager, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Columbia University, Irving Medical Center)
- Using VOMS for Concussion Management - Jaclyn Morrissette< PhD, ATC (Assistant Professor & Program Director, Athletic Training & Sports Medicine, William Paterson University)
- Key 2022 ATSNJ Initiatives - Jessica Springstead, EdD, ATC (ATSNJ President, Athletic Training Manager - Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center/RWJBarnabas Health)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for the Athletic Trainer - Pete Koenegis, DAT, M.Ed, ATC (Certified Athletic Trainer, Northern Highlands Regional High School)
- Post-Professional Pathways and Clinical Specialization in Athletic Training - Christopher Servian, ATC, COF (Certified Athletic Trainer, St. Luke's University Health Network) & Daniel Dobrowolski, DAT, ATC (Resident Athletic Trainer St Lukes University Health Network)
- Common Foot Injuries - Mark Nathanson, DPM (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Rothman Orthopaedics)
- How to Promote Yourself for An Athletic Training Position Before and After Graduation - Michael Goldenberg, MS, ATC, NASM-CES (Athletic Trainer, The Lawrenceville School)
Sharpen that saw and pursue mastery! cATalyzing ATs is a MedBridge Affiliate! You can save $175 off the regular full price of an annual individual CE course subscription by going to https://www.medbridgeeducation.com/catalyzing-ATsor by using the promo code "cATalyzingATs".
--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/catalyzing-podcast/message