- If you don’t give yourself any choice, you’ll be more resourceful in figuring things out.
Other Takeaways for entrepreneurs:
- 2:18 - Conor’s ‘fight or flight’ approach to starting his business.
- 6:43 – Now that people have become comfortable with doing a guided workout over Zoom, attendance has picked up.
- 8:37 – The importance of physical fitness for mental well being.
- 9:22 – How to hustle when you have no connections or experience.
- 11:13 – If you’re going to sell yourself, you have to sound different than everyone else.
- 13:38 – Mistakes that gym owners make, not keeping overhead low to start.
- 15:20 – Lean Startup principles in action
- 15:40 – Persistence and creativity again.
- 18:10 – Finding the balance between delegating tasks and still being involved, particularly in a business where your clients choose you.
- 22:40 – Building a culture is about selecting the right people and creating repeatable systems.
- 32:23 – How to tell if a personal trainer knows what they’re talking about.
- 35:15 – What are the main exercises people should focus on if they’re short on time.
- 38:00 – You’re the only one responsible for your health.
- 40:22 – Conor’s story
- 44:50 – How Conor has had to be creative throughout the pandemic.
- 46:18 – How Conor thinks about growth and cash management for his business.
More on my guest:
Other businesses mentioned: