Getting your video gears grinding
This episode will grind your video gears and get you to stop putting-off doing your brand video. Good marketing strategically creates stories about brands that resonate with a target audience.
Chris Ryan from Ryan Video Productions tells his story about how he approaches video storytelling to create a “brand story” which turns his clients into heroes. That’s his work. That’s his talent and gift. And we like that a lot.
Topics & Questions Answered
- How do you convey the importance to your clients about a storytelling video?
- When you create a personal emotional connection in a video, what do you see happen with your clients?
- How do you get a business to understand the purpose and magic of the storytelling piece?
- How important is video now when you consider all the other options like email, social media, etc.
- What types of storytelling videos are there?
- What about creating a “culture” video to communicate meaningful work?
- What happens when the meaning aligns with your purpose?
- What’s the biggest challenge people face with the video?
- How do you find the right videographer?
- What’s the one all-important thing people need to know about video?
Mentions and links
Simon Sinek Start With Why
Contact Chris Ryan
Ryan Video Productions
Contact the show
Email the show
Direct (760) 282-4101
ALL MAVEN a Full-service Digital & Creative Agency
Intro/Outtro music credit
Dances With Koalas by coruscate (c) copyright 2020 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/Coruscate/61129 Ft: Calyman & Psubhashish